Hardware Accelerated Audio
The addition of AE-7 to your PC rig basically means one thing — you're adding in a dedicated quad-core processor designed with one goal in mind — to deliver incredibly pristine and enhanced sound on your PC without overstressing your CPU. Sound Blaster handles audio processing on the card itself, freeing up your CPU to handle other tasks.
Clean and Crisp Audio Clarity
Enhanced audio is only going to sound as good as the components delivering it, and with the AE-7, we're not pulling any punches. The AE-7 features an ESS SABRE-class 9018 DAC that delivers an incredibly clean 127 dB DNR audio stream at up to 32-bit / 384 kHz PCM and DSD64 Playback. If pristine is at the core of your demand, the AE-7 is going to blow past your expectations.
Custom Xamp Discrete Headphone Bi-amplifier
Audiophile and theater-grade components deserve an audiophile-grade headphone amplifier. The AE-7 features our custom Xamp bi-amplified headphone amp in which each earcup gets its own power from the first stage of amplification all the way through delivery.
The end result in your ears is silky smooth audio regardless of how dynamic or demanding the current audio scene may be. For the pro-audio users, the Xamp Discrete Headphone Bi-amp satisfies even the most demanding needs of audiophiles seeking for music in its original form, and appreciate music the way it is intended to be.
It also features an ultra-low 1Ω headphone output impedance that can drive studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω, including high-end planar-magnetic headphones.
Audio Control Module
Take easy control with the ACM that is incorporated with a built-in microphone array, 6.3 mm and 3.5 mm connectors for mic and headphones input and output connections. You can conveniently adjust the volume with the knob on the ACM - all within your fingertips.
อ้างอิงจาก : https://us.creative.com
|Model||Blaster X AE-7|
- Output Impedance : 1Ω
- Supported Headphone Impedance : 16 600Ω
- IEM : 16 31Ω (1.9V RMS)
- Normal : 32 - 149Ω (3V Rms)
- High Gain : 150 - 600Ω (5.6V Rms)
- Sound Core3D
- Playback Resolution (Stereo) : PCM 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0, 192.0, 384 kHz, PCM 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0, 192.0, 384 kHz, PCM 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0, 192.0, 384 kHz, DSD64 (2.8 MHz)
- Playback Resolution (Optical Out) : 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz
- Mic-in : 16-bit / 16.0, 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz
- AUX-in : 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz
- What-U-Hear : 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0 kHz, 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0 kHz
- Playback Resolution (Stereo & Surround 5.1) 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0kHz, 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0kHz
- THD+N (Stereo) : 0.0001%
- 3 x 3.5 mm 5.1 Line-out
- 1 x TOSLINK Optical-out
- 1 x 3.5 mm HP-out
- 1 x 3.5 mm Mic / Line-in
|Operating System Support||Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8.1 / 8.0 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit|